Did you know?
- A Trust is an affordable and easy way to protect your share of your home’s value. Under current legislation when you die, the value of your home could be used to fund care costs for your spouse or partner, meaning less or no inheritance to pass on to your loved ones.
- 1 in 3 women & 1 in 4 men over the age of 65 will go into care.
- As we are living longer, more and more people will require care.
- Average care fees in the UK are £30,000 per year and can exceed £75,000 a year depending on the level care required.
- Your local Council Authority can take most of your assets including your house to pay for this care.
By arranging your legal affairs in advance you can plan and protect your home and family wealth, ensuring that you pass as much as possible to your loved ones, in the fullness of time.
It is our belief that by having one of our Trusts and associated documents this will provide you with the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that you have protected your assets properly, for the benefit of the next generation.
To find out if your home can be protected from being sold to pay for your care fees – call us on : 0800 088 7696.